[Cython] Cython 0.27 alpha 1 is available
stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat Sep 16 05:39:27 EDT 2017
Cython 0.27 is nearing completion, so here's an alpha release to get
feedback on the many new feature that went in.
These are the major new features:
- PEP 484/526 annotation typing
- PEP 525/530 async generators
- automatic "__richcmp__()" generation from "__eq__()" & friends
- support for Python object references in C++ classes
- PGO compilation mode in Jupyter notebooks
Plus many little enhancements and bug fixes. For a longer list of
improvements, see the changelog:
Hope you like it. The timeframe for the final release is hopefully early
October. The more feedback we get, the quicker we can prepare it.
More information about the cython-devel