[Cython] Cython 0.27 beta 1 is available

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Sep 19 03:49:51 EDT 2017

Right, I forgot that alpha releases always scream for not being touched. ;)

So here's the same thing as beta-1 to get things rolling.

https://github.com/cython/cython/archive/0.27b1.tar.gz

Changelog:
https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/2c9641a749208dbc405209e367b8a23e1310564d/CHANGES.rst

Feedback is appreciated.