[Cython] Cython 0.28 beta 2 is available

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Mar 9 07:28:44 EST 2018

Hi again,

thanks to your feedback, I was able to solve a couple of issues and
regressions in the first beta. Here's the second one.

Release:
https://github.com/cython/cython/releases/tag/0.28b2

Differences:
https://github.com/cython/cython/compare/0.28b1...0.28b2

Overall changelog for 0.28:
https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/0.28b2/CHANGES.rst

Looks like the final release is close. If nothing major comes up, I'll
prepare the final release in a couple of days.

Stefan