[Cython] longintrepr.h issues with MinGW

Ian Henriksen insertinterestingnamehere at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:09:34 EDT 2018

It's been a while since I've used MinGW to compile any extensions. The CRT
incompatibility is a hassle to worry about unless you are using a custom
Python build and MSVC 2015 and 2017 are pretty good. That said, there is a
workaround for this one. See https://stackoverflow.com/a/30881190/1935144.

Best,

Ian