[Cython] Cython 3.0 alpha 3 released

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Mon Apr 27 12:36:29 EDT 2020

… and a third alpha is out, with several fixes (thanks!) for reported
regressions and issues (thanks!), as well as streamlined GIL handling in
nogil functions that contain "with gil" sections.

Download:
https://pypi.org/project/Cython/3.0a3/

Changelog:
https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/CHANGES.rst

This release was brought to you with the invaluable help of Yusuf Cat
Stevens and Deutsche Bahn. Thanks to everyone out there who's doing their
job keeping others alive/healthy/undepressed/fed/mobile/connected/working/…
in these (for many people) difficult days.

Stefan