[Cython] Cython 3.0 alpha 4 released

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue May 5 13:32:24 EDT 2020

Hi all,

here's yet another alpha release for you, with some great new features and
even more bug fixes this time, and now hopefully generating proper C code
for nogil code again.

Download:
https://pypi.org/project/Cython/3.0a4/

Changelog:
https://github.com/cython/cython/blob/master/CHANGES.rst

I'll wait a day or two for reports on bugs and regressions and then also
prepare the corresponding 0.29.18 release with the relevant beckported bug
fixes.

Have fun,
Stefan