[Datetime-SIG] Adding PEP 495 support to dateutil

Paul Ganssle paul at ganssle.io
Fri Sep 18 19:32:44 CEST 2015

This is a reasonable point that I'll have to mull over. I think by and
large I'd prefer to be agnostic about these sorts of things if they
don't have any bearing on my contribution to the interface. Everything
below datetime uses native python modules, so making explicit guarantees
about the results of what is essentially undefined behavior above and
beyond the guarantees the interpreter / standard is already making seems
unnecessary to me.

That said, I'll have to go over the module in more detail and see places
where the dateutil interface /should/ be making some guarantees about
the behavior.