[PYTHON DB-SIG] Module for Ingres databases.

Andrew Eskilsson mpt95aes@pt.hk-r.se
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 13:01:51 +0100

I have created a c++ 'framework' (woah nice buzzword :-) for
communicating with an Ingres database. I am now thinking of making it
accessible from python, and would need some feedback.

What I have done is to read the code generated by esqlc (embedded sql
for c) and determine what calls were made to the library, I then
embedded these commands in c++ and off I went.

Is this something you might need, and would you preferr some special
way for this to be used in python?

Feedback is welcome!

	/andy

--
 Don't walk in front of me, I might be unable to follow you.
 Don't walk after me, I might be unable to lead you.

send messages to: db-sig@python.org