[PYTHON DB-SIG] Informix Module Work?

Bill Baker baker@spk.hp.com
Thu, 18 Jan 96 17:18:24 PST

I am starting work on an Informix Module based around the work done by
Thomas J. Culliton for the oraclemodule.  I am inexperienced at the Python
API and this will only be a side-line for me (although I _do_ have a motivation
because I want to move from the perl 4.0 isql implementation that I currently
use for production work here).
I would like to know before I get too deep whether there is other work already
in progress?

					Bill Baker
					SMTC WebApprentice and PERLmeister

--
Email: baker@hpspk7c.spk.hp.com | Hewlett Packard Co
Voice: 1-509-921-3515           | 24001 E Mission Ave

send messages to: db-sig@python.org