[PYTHON DB-SIG] Forms package?

pjg@MIT.EDU pjg@MIT.EDU
Wed, 06 Mar 1996 22:10:27 EST

Hi folks.  I've been reading this list for a while, but have never posted,
so greetings to everyone.

Does anyone know if work is under way to create a gui form builder for
Python/ SQL, perhaps as a part of the DB-sig?

If not, does anyone know of any freely available (X-windows or other)
form builder?  I suppose I'm looking for an equivalent to
PowerBuilder, though I have never used this.  In particular I would
like to be able to graphically drag fields to lay out forms, possibly
store the forms in a table, and do some basic event correlation, etc.

Thanks for any information anyone might have,

Peter Godman
pjg@mit.edu