[PYTHON DB-SIG] Status of the DB SIG?

Greg Stein greg_stein@eshop.com
Thu, 23 May 1996 14:49:32 -0800

At 4:27 PM 5/22/96, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
>Having just joined this SIG I was wondering what the current status of
>work is. I found nothing more than the listing in the PSA SIG list and
>the mission statement.
>
>--
>Jeffrey C. Ollie

Attached below is a note I sent a couple weeks ago. Jim Fulton has said he
will provide some feedback, so we'll be looking forward to that. I've also
contributed a module for managing result tuples from database queries.
Please look in the archives to dig that up (I don't have it handy on this
machine).

-Greg