[PYTHON DB-SIG] RE: [PYTHONWIN-SIG] odbc , first reports

Greg Stein gstein@microsoft.com
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:43:04 -0700

you're welcome :-)

btw, I'm still in the process of making that DatabaseAPI.html more up to
date and actually including a link to it from the db-sig page... Had
problems last week when I tried...

Note that, for at least Python 1.4b3 itself, a vc40.mak is supplied in
the distrubution under PC. I'm not sure what Mark's plans are for
integrating PythonWin in there or in something like it. Whereever it
goes, the ODBC module would be just another sub-project in there.

-g