From:  owner-db-sig@python.org on behalf of Mona E. Gamboa
Sent:  Monday, April 14, 1997 10:38 AM
To:  db-sig@python.org
Subject:  [PYTHON DB-SIG] Python Database API

Hello,
	I am creating an Python database API for DB2, ibm's
in-house database, and I was wondering if there was a new
Python Database API than the one on the web page:

http://www.python.org/sigs/db-sig/DatabaseAPI.html

The document was last updated April 9, 1996, almost a year ago,
and it seems to me that there might have been some work on it
since then.

Cheers, Mona