[PYTHON DB-SIG] Python Database API

Greg Stein gstein@microsoft.com
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:05:41 -0700

The API is stable and has not changed since then. There are some changes
to DBI (as mentioned) that have not been documented yet. The "spec" for
that can be found via the code of the various other modules (odbc,
oracle, informix).

There have been a number of discussions about changes to the API, but
nothing has arisen yet; most of the suggestions have been relegated to
Python layers on top of the underlying database modules.

-g