[PYTHON DB-SIG] FYI: Interface for Ingres6.4 and OpenIngres

Holger Meyer Holger.Meyer@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 01:59:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I'm just finishing my Ingres6.4 module.  Things to do:

	-- since I wasn't aware of the DB-API, I have to rework
	   my class interface (should be done in python, not C)
	-- documentation
	-- since we upgraded to OpenIngres recently, I will port
	   the module, and use dynamic cursor declaration

So, if anyone is interested in being beta test site, maybe we can join
our efforts.  Pleace contact me to get a preliminary version of the
code.

Peace

Holger

--
Holger Meyer, Uni of Rostock, Dpt. of CS, DB Research Group
hm@guug.de, http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~hme/

send messages to: db-sig@python.org