[DB-SIG] Re: informixdb DBAPI

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:09:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Bertil Reinhammar wrote:

> So I finally found the time and effort to fetch these files from the
> repository.
> These files are from pre-Jayant Kelkar-addings as we seems to have
> technical problems to maintain communication. I will try to get time to
> study his work and incorporate.
> informixdb.tar.gz is for un*x
> informixdb.zip is for windows.
> Please wait some time for ftpmaster@python.org to move the files.
> Sorry about the delay.

The new versions are in place.  Thanks for providing them, to replace
the broken substitutes that we mistakenly had adopted!

Ken Manheimer		klm@cnri.reston.va.us	    703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

	# If you appreciate Python, consider joining the PSA! #
		  # <http://www.python.org/psa/>. #

send messages to: db-sig@python.org