Date-Time type (was Re: [DB-SIG] DB-API Spec. 1.1a1)

Michael McLay mclay@nist.gov
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 13:50:23 -0500

Hannu Krosing writes:

 > As it is a very nice module indeed and might be used by several people ;), we should agree what to call
 > this module (I would propose WorldDates.py, unless it already has some nice name),
 >
 > Under 1.5 hierarchy different calendars could of course be split into separate submodules under Date.

What other kinds of modules might eventually be in the date package?
Hmm, maybe other date standards would have their own modules,
i.e. date.iec, date.iso, date.eeel, date.sql, date.ansi, date.posix...

Instead of date.WorldDates perhaps use date.world or maybe date.general.

Michael

send messages to: db-sig@python.org