[PYTHON DB-SIG] oracledb examples

Greg Stein gstein@microsoft.com
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:45:57 -0800

>----------

This is not implemented yet, either, but the following code is "legal" :

import oracledb
db=oracledb.oracledb("spam/spamsecret@spamhost")
c=db.cursor()
c.execute("insert into spam values (:1, :2)", some_data)
db.commit()

e.g. a sequence of sequences is valid for inserts and specifies an array
insert.

-g

--
Greg Stein, Microsoft Corporation            execfile("disclaimer.py")

send messages to: db-sig@python.org