[PYTHON DB-SIG] dbi conformant sybase module

Bill Bumgarner bbum@precipice.com
Wed, 12 Feb 97 15:25:28 -0500

It was asked before-- and spawned a nice conversation, from the look of the
message archive.  But the result was not a dbi conformant sybase module...
so, i'll ask again:

Is anyone working on a python DBI conformant sybase module [Ted?]?  If so,
how much progress has been made and where can I get a hold of the latest
source so that I can potentially contributed?

Along similar lines;  Sybase supports a bulk loading interface-- it is very
convenient when loading a massive quantity of data of known conformance all
at once... anyone added support for the bulk loading (bcp_) interface to the
sybase module?

thanks,
b.bum

send messages to: db-sig@python.org