[PYTHON DB-SIG] DB-Modules returning lists of dicts

W. Craig Trader ct7@kaizen.net
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 11:51:07 -0500

I haven't said anything earlier for pretty much the same reasons
as Jim, and I don't like posting comments that can be summed up
as "I agree" or "I disagree" without adding additional information.

That said, I agree with Jim on all points, including the "silence
is not consent".

--
ct7@kaizen.net        \Excellence can be attained if you...        \
W. Craig Trader        \Care more than others think is wise...      \

send messages to: db-sig@python.org