[PYTHON DB-SIG] DB-Modules returning lists of dicts

Ken Manheimer klm@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:39:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Harri Pasanen wrote:

> I think the space overhead criteria alone is sufficiently strong to do
> without a dictionary for each row.
> [...]
> If I remember, Jim Fulton proposed something like this long time ago,
> and I've personally implemented this kind of an interface.  Works very
> nicely.  Jim's proposal was more detailed than this quick sketch.
> I suggest you browse past archives for this sig, if those are
> available.

Jim just posted a recap of his original proposal, but if you want to
examine the archive you can get it as a plain-text (mailbox-format)
file from the web:

	<http://www.python.org/sigs/db-sig/archive>

(If you look quickly, you'll find this message at the bottom!-)

Ken Manheimer		klm@cnri.reston.va.us	    703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

	# If you appreciate Python, consider joining the PSA! #
		  # <http://www.python.org/psa/>. #