[PYTHON DB-SIG] Re: [PYTHONWIN-SIG] Info about Python and ODBC uploaded

chas sweeting@neuronet.com.my
Fri, 9 May 1997 21:28:17 +0800

Nice guess Harri !
This did in fact do the trick. Thank you.

Strange that I didn't use the absolute path
with another cgi script in the past
but had no trouble with file i/o ... the only
difference being that I'm now working in virtual
directories with MSIIS whereas before I used the
default d:\inetpub\scripts\ directory.

Oh well, at least it works. Thank you again.

chas