[DB-SIG] Insert for Oracledb

Bill Tutt billtut@microsoft.com
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:13:13 -0800

M-A is correct in that is the say things should happen, but oracledb-0.1.3
doesn't do that currently.
Neither does the Win32 ODBC module either.. (All patches to fix the problem
graciouslly excepted).

Passing a tuple of tuples to an insert() should ONLY be used inside a
transaction, because if you don't
you won't know where in the #  of rows to insert, the failure occurred..
Wether this is a good thing or bad thing depends on your situtation.

Bill Tutt
Not speaking for Microsoft, etc..