[DB-SIG] Linux & Informix

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:07:07 -0400 (EDT)

  KLM> This sort of stuff is great, and it would be really great if
  KLM> someone familiar with the Python db landscape could gather it
  KLM> all together into a Python topic guide - see
  KLM> http://www.python.org/topics/ .  Any energetic person out there
  KLM> willing to take it on, or coordinate a few people to do it?

I volunteered to help put this together, but two things have prevented
me from doing it:  1. I've been much busier than I expected over the
last few weeks.  2. I didn't get as much feedback as I had hoped about
what the current extension modules are and that sort of thing.  (But
thanks to everyone who did reply!)

I haven't given up on writing a topic guide, but it's relatively low
priority at the moment.  If anyone else wants to take over, I'll
contribute what I already have (and help move it forward).

Jeremy