[DB-SIG] Linux & Informix

Greg Stein gstein@svpal.org
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

To give credit where it is due... Michael Lorton wrote all the modules
that came out of eShop two years ago. I merely did bug fixing, small
improvements, evangelism, and the pass-off to third parties when eShop
could no longer "own" them (due to its acquisition by MSFT).

I'm glad to see that they have contributed and made an impact! It's also
cool to see the same-string optimization actually completed (as the API
was designed to support that technique).

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein (gstein@lyra.org)                     execfile("disclaimer.py")