[DB-SIG] Oracle interface for Windows/NT

Bill Tutt billtut@microsoft.com
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:29:47 -0800

I'd be more than willing to answer ANY questions you might have about the
PythonWin dbi, and odbc modules.

Bill

More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency
(without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason
---including blind stupidity.

send messages to: db-sig@python.org