[DB-SIG] Database API clarifications

Bill Tutt billtut@microsoft.com
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:53:30 -0800

Generally the way to do this is just to have a seperate getNextResult() API
call that you call when your first result set
fetch*() calls return None.

Bill

More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency
(without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason
---including blind stupidity.