[DB-SIG] mSQL interface

Michael Dietrich mdt@mdt.in-berlin.de
Tue, 5 May 1998 17:58:11 +0200

hi all,

i did some enhancements for the mSQL-interface for python and wonder
how to give it back to people that are interested in that.

also anthony told me that other people did some other bugfixes and
enhancements and i would like to merge those into my version but don't
know who they are.

last i would do a python-db-api conform interface for mSQL if enough
people are interested in that. but o don't even know how many people
use mSQL with python or are interested if a conform api exists.

can you help me to answer these questions?

greetings,
	michael
--
                                  private mailto:mdt@mdt.in-berlin.de