[DB-SIG] mxodbc & mxdatetime

Midha_Sanjeev/ny_technology@explorer.siny.com Midha_Sanjeev/ny_technology@explorer.siny.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:32:12 -0500

We downloaded mxdatetime v 1.2.0 and mxodbc  v1.01 modules and
installed it on win32 machine (NT as well as 98 & 95).

I am getting following error while importing MxDateTime module .
===================== Beging Error Stack ==========================
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Python\DateTime\__init__.py", line 20, in ?
    from DateTime import *
  File "C:\Program Files\Python\DateTime\DateTime.py", line 8, in ?
    from mxDateTime import *
  File "C:\Program Files\Python\DateTime\mxDateTime\__init__.py", line 7, in ?
    from mxDateTime import *
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
===================== End Error Stack ===========================

Similarly trying import odbc module and getting the following error message

===================== Beging Error Stack ==========================
Traceback (innermost last):
===================== End Error Stack ==========================

Similarly trying import ODBC.MySQL module and getting the following
error message

===================== Beging Error Stack ==========================
Traceback (innermost last):
NameError: Case mismatch for module name ODBC
(filename C:\Program Files\Python\win32\odbc.pyd)

Based on ur instructions, looks like I need to compile the modules
using vc++, but I am having difficulty compiling the same.

IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD get COMPILED Distribution of the above

Appreciate your help...

Thanks
Sanjeev