[DB-SIG] Remaining issues with DB API 2.0

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:57:02 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> Andy Dustman wrote:
> >
> > > I'd say we make two subclasses of Error: InterfaceError, and
> > > DatabaseError.
> >
> > Speaking of which, I can't find a obvious way in the Python API to create
> > an exception with multiple inheritance. Any ideas?
>
> You mean: how do I create an exception having a predefined base class ?
> [I don't see a need for multiple inheritance (with more than one
> base class) in this situation.]

No, I really did mean multple inheritance. I am already using regular
single-inheritance (and I DID model off mxODBC :). I may not use multple
inheritance for this module, but I will at some point...

--
Andy Dustman  (ICQ#32922760)    You should always say "spam" and "eggs"
ComStar Communications Corp.                 instead of "foo" and "bar"