[DB-SIG] About to release DB API 2.0...

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:47:17 +0200

Hi everybody,

DB API 2.0 is ready for take-off.

I've done some additional minor editing of the text, spell
corrected it and also clarified one tiny issue I found:
connection.close() and cursor.close() should cause subsequent
actions on the objects to result in an Error exception (or subclass),
not just any kind of exception. [Hope this is OK with everybody...:]

The final version is available from:

	http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/DatabaseAPI-2.0.html

I will post an announcement to the main list and c.l.py.announce
later today.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to the new version. I think
the long discussions were well worthwhile and very helpful.

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg                               Y2000: 263 days left
          : Python Pages >>> http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/  :