[DB-SIG] Getting warmer! Re: [DB-SIG] Informix on IRIX?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:06:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Harri Pasanen wrote:

> I don't claim to know what the original posters problem was without
> seeing the source code.

It appears, on further investigation, that the gcc was for IRIX 5.3 (if
the pathname had anything to do with version) and we're apparently running
6.4:

>uname -a
IRIX64 coyote 6.4 02121744 IP27

But the source code came right off the python site..it was the informix
hooks that started with a k.

_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"At a risk of being called sexist, ageist and French, if you put
multimedia, a leather skirt and lipstick on a grandmother and take her
to a night club, she's still not going to get lucky." -- Jean Louis
Gassee (of Be) on Windows 2000 being "multimedia."