[DB-SIG] Next Question (eval version of SOLID)

Deirdre Saoirse Deirdre Saoirse <deirdre@deirdre.net>
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:20:10 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone built SolidPython (or any hooks for SOLID) for the *evaluation*
version? I don't really need a heavier weight database for this particular
implementation, so this would probably be the best.

$ make
cc -Wunused -fPIC -g -I/usr/include/python1.5
-I/home/deeny/solidSDK30/Linux_glibc2/include -I.   -c soliddb.c -o
soliddb.o
soliddb.c:33: cli0core.h: No such file or directory
soliddb.c:34: cli0ext1.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [soliddb.o] Error 1

...are the errors and indeed these files are not included:

$ cd include
$ ls
cli0cli.h   cli0defs.h  cli0env.h

_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"At a risk of being called sexist, ageist and French, if you put
multimedia, a leather skirt and lipstick on a grandmother and take her
to a night club, she's still not going to get lucky." -- Jean Louis
Gassee (of Be) on Windows 2000 being "multimedia."