[DB-SIG] IBM DB2

Gabriel egabriel@io.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:40:33 -0600 (EST)

Hey, all.  I know that DB2 support has been addressed before.  I have just
gotten the go ahead to push forward on a large project, and I started in
Postgresql, but it seems that for companywide acceptance I need to use
DB2.

If anyone has even a start on a DB2 module, or some alpha code lying
about, I'd like to have a look; if I am able to get it up and running,
even if it means some major hacking, I'd give it a shot.

All that is required is [Bthe most basic functionality: do a query and
return a result like pygresql.  The DB-API would be even better :)

Thanks... if I am able to get this working we could all benefit.

-Gabriel