[DB-SIG] Sample Code of Python/MySQL

Brad Stec bstec@rulespace.com
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:48:44 -0700

Does anyone have any good sample Python source-code describing interfacing
with mySQL?

I'm exploring use of Andy Dustman's MySQLdb module and could use some
reference.  I'm building up a MySQLdb API "cgi trainer" for my team with
examples of how to exploit mySQL's basics through the module and could sure
use some support.

If all goes well and it passes inspection, I'll ask Andy if he'd like to
include it with the module files.

Thanks.
Brad

-----
Bradley Stec, Webmaster, RuleSpace Inc.
http://www.rulespace.com
http://www.rulespacesuite.com
http://www.webchaperone.com
208 SW Stark, 4th Floor, Portland, Oregon
503-417-2900 x116

As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning
and meaningful statements lose precision.
                              Law of Incompatibility, Lotfi Zadeh