[DB-SIG] RE: Oracle Module for win32??

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 17:24:28 +0000

Christopher Petrilli wrote:

> Dinu C. Gherman [gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de] wrote:
> > "Risney, Marc S" wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Pythoneers,
> > >
> > > I am attempting to work with Digitalk Creations DCOracle , but
> > > cannot get it to compile,
> > > does anyone please have a compiled .pyd or a decent Oracle module
> > > please help..
> >
> > Try
> >
> >   http://starship.python.net/crew/gherman/potpurri/dcoracle/
> >
> > This was kindly compiled by Christian Tismer and is working fine
> > for me with Oracle 7.3.4. But it is not the newest version (1.3.0).
>
> Since I did all the changes for the new version, the only things
> of any interest would be:
>
>         o Statement handles
>         o Bugs in LONGRAW/BLOB support

Of even more interest is the fact that these were Python,
not C changes.

So, the extension module posted on starhip may be current.

To be sure, compare the RCS Id strings in the pyd files
with the Id strings in the latest sources.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.