[DB-SIG] ODBC for OS/2?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Michael Perkonigg wrote:

> I'm new to the SIG.
> My point of interest is a portable ODBC module for Win, OS/2 and Unix, I'm
> playing around with the DB/2 UDB on these systems.
> I hope someone has build such a module (maybe mxODBC?).

I have been toying around with a DB2 build but haven't gotten very far.
I've been pulled off one project at a time (my interrupts have been
interrupted). The current thing I'm doing is writing a Linux Database
Whitepaper.

My experience with ODBC on various platforms is bad enough that I'd rather
spend the extra time to implement it directly rather than via ODBC.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator