[DB-SIG] Database Topic Guide revisions

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:49:29 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to update the pages on python.org for which I'm
responsible, and have just updated the database topic guide a bit.
The major change is dropping the page of general database resources,
and just linking to two relevant categories on dmoz.org.  The
rationale for this is that no one is going to maintain a collection of
generic database links for python.org; this is precisely what dmoz.org
does, so we can benefit from their effort.

If you notice any omissions or outdated links in the topic guide,
please let me know.

Men of action, I notice, are rarely humble, even in situations where action of
any kind is a great mistake, and masterly inaction is called for.
    -- Robertson Davies, _The Table Talk of Samuel Marchbanks_