[DB-SIG] collect the tools? (was: db-api suggestions / zike data classes)

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Andy Dustman wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Brad Clements wrote:
> > SQLDict has given me the former method. I'm working on my own
> > HTMLForm tools that works in conjunction with SQLDict based objects
> > to create basic forms and to represent one-to-one, many-to-one, many-
> > to-many relationships.
> >
> > I'd like to take a look at Andy's HyperText, but starship has been down
> > for a while now.
>
> I've sent you a copy separately. If anyone else wants one, just let me
> know.

I think that it would make eminent sense to start listing tools like
SQLDict and whatever stuff MAL may have on the DB-SIG home pages. It would
certainly help the Python DB community, and would defray posts to this
list which are seeking stuff like this.

Who has edit rights to the DB SIG pages? If people can send specific URLs
and blurbs to that person, they could drop them into a page. (let's not
burden the DB SIG page editor with having to discover this stuff on their
own)

Note: Starship has died.

Cheers,
-g