[DB-SIG] MySQLdb-0.2.2 released

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:20:03 -0400 (EDT)

I have finally made the final, real release of MySQLdb-0.2.2. See:

http://dustman.net/andy/python/MySQLdb/0.2.2

Among other things, there's real transaction support (needs
MySQL-3.23.15+), and a CompatMysqldb module which should be a drop-in
replacement for MySQLmodule's Mysqldb, for those of you with legacy
code. Consider this bit experimental.

Some of the _mysql API has changed a bit, which will foul up anything
which uses it (i.e. Zope ZMySQLDA). There's probably a bunch of other
stuff I don't remember, but shouldn't cause any problems.

--
andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |      comstar.net, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d