[DB-SIG] MySQLdb

Andy Dustman adustman@comstar.net
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:08:12 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000 Sharriff.Aina@med-iq.de wrote:

> Hi List!
>=20
> I=B4m new to both Python and MySQLdb, is there some kind person out there
> that can guide me through the process of installing the MySQLdb library o=
> windows? my python path is fine, when I run "setup.py", I get an "no
> commands supplied" error .

Try: python setup.py install

--=20
andy dustman  |  programmer  |  comstar.net is part of the Globix network
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d
"Therefore, sweet knights, if you may doubt your strength or courage,=20
come no further, for death awaits you all, with nasty, big, pointy teeth!"