[DB-SIG] Problems with MySQL

Ryan Weisenberger ryanw@inktomi.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:29:41 -0800

Exact version of MySQL is 3.23.28.  Although I found that if I downgraded
MySQL to 3.22.32, I can actually get the MySQLdb.Connect to work, and
instead it core dumps on the cursor.execute statement.

But it looks like this may be a Python 2.0 problem.  It compiles and runs
fine under Python 1.5.2.

Thanks Paul for the tip about the version number.  I'll watch out for that.

- Ryan