[DB-SIG] Re: [PyGreSQL] Version 3.0 PyGreSQL

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 11 May 2000 17:24:06 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone had a chance to review the quests I posted to this list
last week?  I was surprised by the behavior of the new pgsqldb module
with respect to transactions, cursors, and types.  I read the spec,
but I still can't tell if the implementation is correct.  The spec is
silent, for example, on what Python type should be returned for an SQL
int type.

Does the DB spec have an author? Is this the right place to ask
questions?  (I realize there are lots of reason for questions to go
unanswered.)

jeremy