[DB-SIG] Mandatory parameters in execute

Thierry MICHEL thierry@geltrude.mixad.it
Tue, 16 May 2000 19:32:20 +0200

Hi

Thanks for your answer I still have a question :

The DB API 2.0 specifications includes the following statements

"To overcome this problem, a module must provide the constructors defined below to create objects that can hold
    special values. When passed to the cursor methods, the module can then detect the proper type of the input
       parameter and bind it accordingly."

So, if I want to bind large objects, I have to put parameters in the cursor's methods ?

Thanks.

Federico and Thierry