[DB-SIG] Building DCOracle-1.3.2 on AIX 4.3.2 with Oracle 734

Tom Bryan tbryan@starship.python.net
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:29:00 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Turney, James wrote:

> I am trying to build the DCOracle-1.3.2 package on AIX 4.3.2 using the AIX
> compiler and Oracle 7.3.4.  Has anyone got this to work.
> It seems to be having trouble linking (lots of what looks like python
> related unresolved symbol)

I had a tough time building DCOracle the first time on DEC/Compaq's UNIX
(now Tru64 UNIX).  I haven't used AIX, but we might be able to offer some
suggestions if you'd post some output from the compilation process in
addition to some information about the flags used during compilation.

---Tom