[DB-SIG] newbee help with DCOracle

Turney, James jtt@hnc.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:46:14 -0800

Thanks for quick response....
By the way I not a developer so any extra details are appreciated.

I think my problem is that I don't have the DCOracle package installed
correclty?  I copied the .so's created by the make  to the dcoracle
directory as specified in the README.txt in src dir.  I added the dcoracle
directory to my Unix path and  my pythonpath.
What else do I need to be able to import dcoracle?

Thanks again,

 Jim Turney
jtt@hnc.com