[DB-SIG] (Going off-topic...) Where is mxDateTime.h Hiding?

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:03:05 +0200

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered M.-A. Lemburg's letter:
snip]
> Interesting. Previously, the .h file lived in the same dir as
> the C extension itself. Since distutils only installs Python
> scripts and the compiled C extensions (not the header files)
> per default, the header file is no longer installed in the
> target dir.
>
> I think I'll have to issue a new patch release of egenix-mx-base
> which solves this problem... in any case, moving the .h file

should header files live in python lib dir? imho (but i am a
FHS fan, so take this with a grain of salt) they should stay in
/usr/include. in this case under /usr/includes/mx/mxDateTime.

ciao,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              fog@mixadlive.com
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              fog@mixadlive.com
             A short story: I want you. I love you. I'll miss you. -- Me