[DB-SIG] Taking over the db-sig mailing list

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:40:44 +0100

At 19:10 2001-12-17 -0500, Andrew Kuchling wrote:
>Not much: the list just requires deleting the occasional spam and
>helping the occasional user who has trouble.  The SIG owner should
>really keep the SIG pages and the database topic guide up to date,
>too.  Neither task would occupy much time, I think.

If we want to keep things like the list of database
modules up-to-date, and feel that it's too much work,
a wiki could be something to consider. Just a thought...

I agree with Marc-Andre that it's best that someone who
is not a module maintainer handles this.

--
Magnus Lyckå, Thinkware AB
Älvans väg 99, SE-907 50 UMEÅ