[DB-SIG] A: Is there a version of DCOracle for Oracle-8.1.6 and Python-2.0 ?

"Schnörr, Claudius Dr." Claudius.Schnoerr@ddg.de
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:17:22 +0100

Hello to all,

Since I have received several questions up to now concerning this problem
from people who read my posted question, I think it may be of general
interest that I got my solution run in the first trial by using the
following configuration (However, I only need simple select statements):

- DCOracle2-alpha2 (http://www.zope.org/Members/matt/dco2)
- SunOS 5.7 (=Solaris 2.7 ?)
- Python 2.0 compiled with gcc-2.8.1,
- Oracle 8.1.6

I didn't try further to get DCOracle-1.3.2 run together with Oracle-8.1.6.
With the right setup this should be possible, but the aforementioned
solution is ok for me.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for your feedback,

Claudius

Dr.-Ing. Claudius Schnoerr        DDG Gesellschaft fuer Verkehrsdaten mbH
                                  Niederkasseler Lohweg 20
Tel:   ++49-(0)211-52777-423      40547 Duesseldorf
Fax:   ++49-(0)211-52777-109
email: Claudius.Schnoerr@ddg.de

Oracle