[DB-SIG] Multiple Connections??

O'Rourke Clodagh-corour01 corour01@motorola.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:49:44 +0100

Hi All,

I'm using the informixdb module with Python 1.5.2.  In a function I connect to a db and after some sql close the connection.  Then I called another function which creates a connection to the same db.  However I am getting the following error

InformixdbError: Error -27000 performing LOGON: Cannot support multiple connections over shared memory

I have a connection.close() statement before calling the second function.  Is there any other way to delete a connection.  Or is the any way of debugging or monitoring all db connections.

This error is driving me mad!!!!!
Thanx
Clodagh